Friday, 29 January 2010

EXTRA! Transformers: Last Stand of the Wreckers #1 images

Before I give you my review of Transformers: Last Stand of the Wreckers #1, I thought you'd like some images from the comic. Be warned, there are spoilers, so don't scroll down if you haven't got it yet. The spoiler-ey ones are at the bottom for your convenience.


ABOVE: Overlord and the 'Cons have some fun with an Autobot. Wingblazer thinks he's very cool (even though he ain't doing anything!).


ABOVE: Ironfist makes gestures with his enormous Roche-hands.


ABOVE: Kick-Off goes crazy on a Decepticon while Overlord gloats like a typical villain.


ABOVE: Springer explains the situation to new Wreckers (clockwise from left) Ironfist, Pyro, Rotorstorm, Guzzle and Verity.


ABOVE: Only geeks read Last Stand of the Wreckers for the robots.


Hope you enjoyed those images. Nick Roche and Josh Burcham are a creative team made in heaven. The review will be posted as soon as I'm finished. Go now!

Posted by Fanbot at 10:17 pm, FRIDAY 29 January

4 comments:

  1. I would like read more information about this, is very interesting! Thanks for the information. A worth bookmarking blog. I would be reading your articles regularly from now on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great website, continue the Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete

Ion blasts of death are the right of all sentient beings who oppose me.