Monday, 12 October 2009

All Hail Megatron #14 preview--the end is nigh!



The end is nigh, my Transfan brothers! This issue (All Hail Megatron #16) heralds the end of days for IDW's Transformers minseries run! From here on in, it's nothing but ongoing issue numbers as far as the eye can see, with four-issue Spotlights sprinkled here and there. I can't wait. Apocalyses can be awesome. But anyway, here's a totally awesome four-page preview of this issue. There is a fifth page you can see here at Ryall Time, but I can't get it off the page. If you're too lazy to go to Ryall Time now, you can just read Spike's dialogue below. Further below, the four pages for your viewing pleasure:

"After the New York incident, the US army had an entire division deployed to the city for over a year. For my part, I got a medal, got a promotion, and I got my own unit. They had plenty of people for the rebuilding effort. Me and my men had a different mission. We were gonna go hunt down whichever of those things were left."












AHM mainstay artist Guido Guidi and colorist extraordinaire Josh Burcham collaborate seamlessly on these beautiful pages. Though Josh seems to have opted for his flat color style as opposed to the gritty, textured style of his previous AHM work, and Guido has an overall, lighter, smoother inking look. Maybe this represents the restoration of order in the IDW-verse, and the new, fresh start. But anyway. Look out for Transformers: All Hail Megatron #16 (remember, this is the FINAL ISSUE!!!), out on October 14! See you there! Bye.

Posted by Fanbot at 4:21 pm, MONDAY 12 October

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ion blasts of death are the right of all sentient beings who oppose me.